Article 2 (Definition of Terms) The definitions of terms used in this Agreement are as follows.
- The term "site" means a virtual business establishment or website operated by a company using information and communication facilities such as a terminal (including PC, TV, portable terminal) to provide services to "individual members". POCAMARKET : *.pocamarket.com
- The term "service" means a service provided by a company (organization, business operator, institution) or individual to DB data for transfer, exchange, and purchase of photocard, and to provide information by classifying and aggregating it for each purpose, and all supplementary services provided by the Internet address.
- The term "individual member" means an individual who has been granted a user ID by agreeing to the terms and conditions and entering into a use contract with the company in order to use the service.
Article 3 (Statement and revision of terms and conditions)
- The company shall post the contents, trade name, location of business office, business registration number, contact number, etc. of these terms and conditions on the initial screen so that the user can know them or notify the user by other means.
- The company may amend these terms to the extent that they do not violate related laws, such as the Act on Regulation of Terms, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network.
- When the company revises the terms and conditions, it shall notify at least 7 days before the date of application of the revised terms and conditions (30 days before the change of terms and conditions is unfavorable to the consumer) through the website's initial notice or e-mail.
- The user has the right to refuse the changed terms and conditions. The "user" may express his/her intention to refuse within 15 days after the announcement of the changed terms and conditions. If the "user" refuses, the "company" which is the service provider may terminate the contract with the relevant "user" after notifying the "user" in advance for a period of 15 days. If the "user" continues to use the "service" without expressing his/her intention to refuse, it shall be deemed to agree.
Article 4 (Rules other than terms and conditions)
- Matters not prescribed in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by related laws such as the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and the Promotion of Information and Communications Network.
- If a member enters into an individual contract with the company and uses the service, the individual contract shall take precedence.
Article 5 (Establishment of a contract for use)
- The company's service use contract (hereinafter referred to as the "use contract") is established by the company's consent to the contents of these terms and conditions and personal information processing policies and applications for use (application for membership).
- A person who intends to use the service shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions and personal information processing policy upon completion of the membership certification process after checking the "agree" on the web at the time of application.
- The agreement under paragraph (1) shall be established by confirming the consent of the applicant for use to these terms and conditions and completing the membership registration.
Article 6 (Application for service use)
- Customers who wish to use this service as members shall provide all information (country, name, contact information, e-mail, address, etc.) requested by the company if necessary.
- A member who has not registered using his or her contact information may not claim any rights.
- All IDs of members who have applied for use by stealing the name of another person are deleted and may be punished in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Membership is prohibited for those under the age of 15, and if the name, age, and other information are falsely stated, disadvantages such as suspension of use, forced withdrawal, and claim for damages may be imposed.
Article 7 (Acceptance and restriction of application for use)
- In principle, the company shall accept the use of the service in accordance with the order of receipt if there is no disruption in business performance or technology to the customer who applied for the use pursuant to the provisions of the preceding Article.
- The company does not accept the application for use in the following cases: Where an application is not made by real name or in the name of another person; Where the details of the application for the use contract are falsely stated;
- In the following cases, the company may reserve its consent until the grounds for dismissing the application are resolved. Where the company cannot afford facilities; Where there is a technical obstacle to the company; Where it is difficult to accept the use due to other circumstances of the company (including cases where there are reasons attributable to the company)
Article 8 (Content of service)
- The company may provide the services under Article 2, paragraph 2, and the details thereof are as follows. All services related to photo card transfer, exchange, and purchase matching Advertising service using DB registered by members All other services provided to members by the company through additional development or partnership contracts, etc
- Detailed regulations related to the company's services shall be separately displayed or informed on the site.
Article 9 (Wallet Payment Service)
- Members can receive services through Wallet or purchase products and products within the site.
- The unit of payment service shall be KRW, and the exchange rate shall be KRW 1,100 per dollar.
- The exchange fee is charged by the payment agency when charging, and is charged to the members based on the company's fee. The exchange fee ratio can be changed depending on the circumstances of the payment agency.
- Payment services may be temporarily restricted from using the service due to technical defects or network errors or failures.
- Other matters shall be applied as specified in [FAQ-Payment].
Article 10 (Withdrawal and refund of Wallet payment service)
- If there is no transaction history within 7 days after charging your wallet, the customer can cancel charge.
- The balance of Wallet purchased or charged will not be returned in cash. However, if more than 60% of the balance is used after purchase or final charging and the balance of less than 40% is requested, the member can apply for a refund through the customer center, and the holder of an unregistered card can apply for a refund at the store.
- If you apply for a balance refund for Wallet through the Customer Center, the company will check and refund the balance to the account designated by the customer within 7 business days from the date of application. However, the transfer fee incurred during the refund will be excluded and refunded.
- Members' rights to the Wallet balance will automatically expire after 5 years from the date of last charge or the date of last use.
Article 11 (Service through Partnership)
- The company may provide services to access information of individual members registered on the site through other Internet websites or offline media such as newspapers and magazines that have entered into partnerships.
- The company shall notify that it may be registered on other sites and media through partnership, and shall make the entire list of affiliated sites accessible throughout the site at all times.
Article 12 (Charges for Service)
- Membership is free for individual members. However, separate services for using other services other than the purpose of membership, such as additional services to proceed with matching in detail, may be provided for a fee.
- When the company provides paid services, it must notify the site of the charges.
- The company shall notify at least 7 days before the date of application of the changed amount of the paid service through a notice or e-mail on the initial page of the website. However, the amount applied or contracted prior to the change shall not be applied retroactively.
Article 13 (Withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
- A member who has signed a contract with a company for the purchase of goods, etc. means the date on which he/she receives a written contract under Article 13 (2) of the Consumer Protection Act (the date on e-commerce, etc.) (if the supply of goods is later than the receipt of the document).The subscription may be withdrawn within seven days from the date of . However, if there are other provisions in the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. Act regarding the withdrawal of subscriptions, the provisions of the same Act shall apply.
- If a member uses goods, etc., he/she shall not request the withdrawal of subscription falling under any of the following subparagraphs. Where the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to the use or partial consumption of the goods by a member; Where the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased to the extent that it is difficult to resell them over time; Where the packaging of the original goods, etc. is damaged where it is possible to reproduce with goods, etc. having the same performance;
- If the member agrees to the non-refundable reason according to the requirements at the time of subscription, he/she shall not request the withdrawal of the subscription falling under any of the following subparagraphs.
- In the case of paragraph (2) 1 through 2, if the company does not specify in advance that the withdrawal of subscription, etc. is restricted, the withdrawal of subscription by members is not restricted.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2, a member may withdraw his/her subscription within three months from the date he/she receives the goods, or within 30 days from the date he/she knew or knew.
Article 14 (Service hours)
- The company provides 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, unless there is a special reason. However, the company may separately set the hours of use for some of the services provided according to the type or nature of the service, and in this case, the company shall notify or notify the members of the hours of use in advance.
- The company may temporarily suspend service in the event of system working hours for processing and updating data, repair work for fault resolution, regular PM work, system replacement work, line failure, etc. and in the case of planned work, inform the service interruption time and work details in the notice box.
Article 15 (Suspension of service provision)
- The company may suspend the provision of services in the following cases: Where the members are notified in advance of the needs of the company, such as the repair of facilities; Where a key telecommunication business operator ceases to provide telecommunication services; Where it is objectively impossible to provide services due to other force majeure reasons;
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the company shall compensate users of paid services with a fixed period of time by extending the period of use.
Article 16 (Provision of information and publication of advertisements)
- If a member is deemed necessary to use the service or agrees to receive various information such as service improvement and introduction of the service to the member, the company may provide it by e-mail, letter mail, short message service (SMS), or multimedia message service (MMS).
- The company may post information or advertisements related to the service provided on the service screen, homepage, etc. and notify the members through e-mail, SMS, and MMS.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the participation, communication, or transaction of members in the advertiser's promotional activities through this service unless it is due to the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
- Members of this service shall be deemed to agree to advertisements exposed when using the service.
Article 17 (Responsibility of data contents and company's authority to modify information)
- Data content refers to personal information registered by a member and posts posted on a site.
- The member shall faithfully write the contents of the data and the posting based on the facts, and if the contents of the data are not true or are incorrect, the member shall be responsible for all of them.
- In principle, all data contents are managed by the member himself, but even if entrusted or managed by the member, the member shall be responsible for the data contents, and the member shall check his/her data periodically to ensure accurate management.
- The company may correct any misrepresentation, omission, or violation of social norms in the data registered by an individual member at any time.
- If a request for deletion is received by another person (or another corporation) due to false information or defamation due to the data registered by an individual member, the company may delete the data without prior notice to the individual member.
Article 18 (Utilization of data contents)
- Information entered by an individual member is provided in a form that cannot be identified and can be used as statistical data for related trends, and the data can be distributed to the media through media.
- The company can use the data posted on DB, posts, and sites generated by individual members as promotional materials.
Article 19 (Company's obligations)
- The Company shall make its utmost efforts to provide services continuously and reliably as prescribed by these Terms and Conditions.
- The company shall immediately deal with a member's complaint related to the service, and if it is difficult to handle it immediately, notify the member of the reason and processing schedule through the service screen or other means.
- The company preserves payment information related to paid payments for more than five years in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations such as the Commercial Act.
- The company shall not be responsible for damages caused by unforeseen events such as natural disasters or system failures. However, it is obligated to do its best to restore data or provide normal service support.
- If a member's data is provided to or viewed by a third party for purposes other than this service, the consent of the member must be obtained.
- If it is deemed that the data registered by a member affects the smooth operation of the site, all registered data may be deleted without prior consent of the member.
Article 20 (Obligations of Members)
- The member shall comply with the relevant statutes, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and other matters notified by the Company and shall not interfere with the business of the Company.
- A paid service applied by a member shall be registered or applied and the company shall have a bond and debt relationship, and the member shall pay the fee within the specified date.
- When a member uses a credit card as a means of payment, the member must manage the prevention of loss of information such as passwords. However, responsibility for the occurrence of information loss due to defects in the site does not fall under the obligation of the member.
- The member shall not copy, reproduce, translate, publish, broadcast or provide the information obtained through the service to others without prior consent of the company.
- The member shall not use this service for any purpose other than the sound use of the service, and shall not engage in any of the following acts during use: The act of fraudulently using another member Acts for the purpose of criminal acts or related to other criminal acts an act of defaming or insulting another person Acts that infringe on the rights of other people's intellectual property rights, etc Hacking or virus dissemination An act of continuously transmitting certain contents, such as advertising information, against the will of others Acts deemed likely to interfere with or disrupt the stable operation of services; For-profit activities outside the normal scope of use of information and services on the site Other acts that violate good customs and other social order or violate related statutes Posting or disseminating content that may be unpleasant to others;
Article 21 (Termination of membership/Suspension of service/Deletion of data)
- When an individual member intends to terminate his/her membership, he/she shall apply for cancellation using the customer center, and the company shall immediately take necessary measures to terminate his/her membership (withdrawal).
- If "Member" terminates the contract, all data of "Member" shall be extinguished immediately upon termination, except where "Company" holds member information in accordance with relevant laws and personal information processing policies.
- The company may terminate the subscription or suspend the service without prior consent in the following cases: When a member fails to faithfully fulfill his/her duties; Where the prescribed fee for using the paid service is not paid; In the event of a social dispute by utilizing information in an area that is not suitable for the purpose of this service; When the contents of the information registered by the member are different from the facts or manipulated; When a member is registered for a purpose that has damaged the reputation of this service or is not suitable for the company to judge;
- If the service is not provided normally by the company's responsibility while an individual member is using the paid service, the member may request termination of the service, and the company shall deduct the amount and refund the service.
- The company may arbitrarily delete the information of the member when the membership is canceled.
Article 22 (Dormant ID)
- If a member does not log in during the period of personal information retention selected by the member, the ID of the member becomes a dormant ID and the use of all services including member login is suspended. The company manages the personal information of the dormant ID separately from other IDs.
- The company notifies the suspension of service use through e-mail 30 days before the suspension of service use under paragraph (1), and notifies the suspension of service use through e-mail again.
- After the suspension of service use, members can use the service normally again as soon as they apply for termination of dormant state through personal identification on the site.
Article 23 (Compensation for damages)
- If the company damages the user by violating Articles 9, 18, and 21 of these Terms and Conditions or damages the user due to the company's responsible cause in connection with all other services provided by the company, the company shall compensate for such damages.
- If a member causes damage to the company and a third party by violating the provisions of Articles 6 and 19 of this Agreement or causes damage to the company and a third party due to responsible reasons of the member, the member shall compensate for the damage.
- The company shall not be responsible for the failure or loss of revenue expected by the members to use the service and shall not be liable for any damage unless it violates the personal information processing policy regarding the use of the service provided by the company for free of charge.
- If the company is unable to provide services due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, the company shall be exempted from responsibility for providing services.
- The company shall not be liable for any impairment or damage to the use of the service due to the intentional negligence of the member and the reasons attributable to the member among damages incurred to the use of the service.
Article 24 (Adjustment of usage fee errors) If there is an error in relation to the usage fee, the company shall take the following measures at the request of the user or by prior notice of the company.
- For overpaid charges, the amount shall be returned.
- If the user who is to receive the fee is overdue, the user shall first deduct it from the fee to be returned and return it.
- The company may re-claim the underclaimed amount to the member after the next day.
Article 25 (Protection of members' personal information) The company shall endeavor to protect users' personal information. With regard to the protection of personal information of users, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, Information Protection, etc., and the "Personal Information Processing Policy" shall be notified on the site.
Article 26 (Consent to the provision and utilization of credit information) When a company intends to provide or utilize personal credit information of a member acquired in connection with membership to others, it shall clarify the reason, the name of the institution or company, etc. in advance pursuant to Article 32 of the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information.
Article 27 (Resolution of disputes)
- The company and its members shall make all necessary efforts to resolve disputes arising out of the service smoothly.
- The company establishes and operates a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damage.
- The company handles complaints and opinions submitted by users first. However, if it is difficult to expedite the processing, the member shall be immediately notified of the reason and the processing schedule.
- Where an application for damage relief is filed by a user in connection with an e-commerce dispute between the company and its members, it may be subject to mediation by the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute settlement agency commissioned by the city or provincial governor.
- Notwithstanding the efforts of the preceding paragraph, lawsuits concerning electronic transaction disputes between the company and its members shall be governed by the address of the member at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court having jurisdiction over the residence. However, the address or residence of the member at the time of filing is not clear, or in the case of a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
Effective Date: May 3, 2022